Mobile Quality Engineer (Android) – Tester
Become a part of high quality projects i a modern structured company. We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
Mobile Quality Engineer (Android) – Testernr ref: 29/2017
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing and developing automation scripts.
- Communicating with the client on a daily basis.
- Working with developers, analysts in order to create excellence.
- Carrying out the assigned tasks independently.
- Participating in the design process, implementing new features, preparing test scenarios and test cases.
- Reporting test results and creating test documentation.
What we seek:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software testing, including minimum 1 year experience in mobile application testing on Android platform.
- Programming skills (desirable: Java).
- Experience in mobile application automation (desirable: Appium, Espresso or Calabash).
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Willingness to learn new tools, frameworks and technologies.
- Involvement, accuracy, thoroughness, organization of work, team player
- Responsibility for the implementation of assigned tasks.
- Creative approach to tasks and you are problems solving-oriented.
What we offer:
- Good practices and open communication.
- A chance to make you feel comfortable with us.
- English lessons within working hours.
- Medical care for you and your family or partner.
- Multisport card.