Automation Quality Engineer – Tester
Become a part of high quality projects in a modern structured company. We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
Automation Quality Engineer – Testernr ref: 30/2017
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining advanced automated test suited for complex IT systems.
- Working with developers and analysts to define automated testing approach for the projects.
- Creating scenarios and test cases.
- Participating in design of automation processes.
- Participating in the design and implementing new features, training and teaching other team members.
- Performing application testing, reporting test results, creating test documentation.
What we seek:
- Minimum 3-year experience in an IT company and at least one year of experience in software testing.
- Experience in writing test scripts and web test automation (Protractor/Selenium), knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, XPATH).
- Experience in web services test automation (REST/Soap), practical knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to write code in an object-oriented language (e.g. C#, Java).
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, VSTS).
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, focus on the quality of the projects and teamwork.
- Certificate ISTQB/ ISEB Foundation level – would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- Good practices and open communication.
- A chance to make you feel comfortable with us.
- English lessons within working hours.
- Medical care for you and your family or partner.
- Multisport card.