Java Developer with German (Middle/Senior/Architect)
A Wrocław based company, which specializes in creating individual software and participating in interesting technological projects, such as the augmented reality glasses. In addition providing consulting services in the field of architectural, technological and methodological issues.
Java Developer with German (Middle/Senior/Architect)nr ref: 13/2018
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating the landscape of our clients’ IT solutions. (Architect)
- The role of a leading Architect in complex projects. (Architect)
- Ambitious technology consulting projects.
- Defining software development process.
- Supporting the Project Manager by developing technical guidelines for the Project Team.
What we seek:
- Several years of practical experience in software development, as well as solid knowledge of IT projects.
- Interests in the area of IoT, Microservices, NoSQL, Virtual Reality or security and technologies.
- You like to follow technological trends and with your thinking you are willing to go beyond the usual patterns.
- Knowledge of German at A2 level and you are open to communication in this language in professional life (we will help you polish it).
- Communicative knowledge of English.
What we offer:
- Work on interesting projects.
- Software development in agile environment with the use of modern methodologies at every stage of the software development cycle.
- Constant new challenges given by current topics and new technologies.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Internal and external training.